- VisuWords – a site that creates neural net diagrams based on the word that users enter; can be used as a dictionary tool or inquiry tool for generating related terms / ideas.
- OWL: The Purdue Online Writing Lab – Writing resource site that has information, tools, and guides related to writing / teaching, research, grammar, and style.
- Michigan State University Writing Center – The Writing Center at Michigan State University provides one-on-one and group writing consultations, various writing-specific workshops, as well as writing groups for graduate students and faculty.
- Writing Commons – provides a variety of tips and strategies for beginning writers.
Resources for ESL Students
- Using English: English Language Learning – the site provides a variety of resources for E2 learners, including guides and self-guided tests and quizzes designed to improve language skills.
- English Forums – a discussion forum geared toward E2 speakers; users can post questions about: